Purpose (Contact us for demo account!)
GeneMapper is the supplier (Thermo Fisher Scientific) software to run the CE instrument and process the data (fsa file). Peak Scanner is a free alternative software from the same supplier for data processing, especially for primary data analysis. They are using the same algorithms (peak detection, sizing, etc.) for primary data processing, which greatly facilitate the exchange and communication among users.
However, many users may not fully understand the usage and computation power of Peak Scanner due to limited resources and supports or limited time to read the full software reference guide. We have prepared some short tutorials to address the critical points of usage which reflect our own understanding. Feel free to contact us if you have concerns or disagree with me, we are happy to revise the tutorials.
Tutorials about Peak Scanner:
- PS01: File uploading, analysis settings and data export (4 min)
- PS02: Two critical keyboard shortcuts (1 min)
- PS03: Create your own plot view (3 min)
- PS04: Manage your own analysis method (2 min)
- PS05: Improve peak detection by adjustment of analysis method parameters (2 min)
Tutorials about our software: